Are you hard-pressed for time? Does sparing time for exercise is something out of question? Here is the answer for all your problems. Your time poverty can be in remission with the exercise bikes. It is the only solution for the exercise of the whole body. It makes exercising an interesting pursuit by allowing you to listen to music, play games and monitor heart beats etc All these benefits within your house at your own convenient time. Come out of the reverie. It’s the fact, not a marketing pitch. Read through the article to understand what benefits exercise bikes have in store for you and the types in them. Keep reading.
This article covers
- What are exercises bikes?
- What are the benefits of exercise bikes?
- Types of exercise bikes
- Other types of exercise bikes
Exercising form is an integral part to keep us fit and burns our calories. Exercising benefits us in various manners:
- Excellent as cardiovascular activity
- Increases BMR (Basic Metabolic Rate)
- Tones Muscles
- Burns Fat
- Increases Stamina
- Increases Fitness Level
There are various forms of exercising and various machines are available that work on different parts of your body and some machines that overall affects your body. These machines are:
- Exercise Bikes
- Cross Trainer
- Rowers and various other fitness machines
In the various equipment for exercise, regular exercise bikes or recumbent exercise bikes are more effective as they have an overall effect on your body. if you have experienced a sports injury and you need more information on claims experts.
What Are Exercises Bikes And what Are The Benefits of Exercise Bikes?
At the time where fitness tops your priority list for a healthy life, it is very important for everyone to exercise. Walking, jogging, cycling and running from some options for a regular workout but what do you do when the weather does not support it?
Rain, Snow, Sunlight all can be the reasons for not stepping out for workouts. Exercise bikes come as a relief this time. Stationary exercise bikes can make up for your lost running, walking, jogging and cycling out all as an indoor workout. These bikes give you a complete body workout. Various exercise bikes suit the body requirements; they are simple to operate yet high on results. There are also used exercise bikes for a cheaper cost.
Exercise bikes are popular among people who want a regular overall body workout without using too many types of exercises equipment. Bikes work on legs, abdomen, and to certain extent upper body as well as increases heart rate. Working out 20 minutes on the bike will be more effective than using gadgets to work on specific parts of your body.
Bikes have dual effect as it increases your heart rate that burns the calorie faster as well as tone your body muscles. These are the main reasons for the popularity of exercise bikes.
Types of Exercise Bikes
Various types of bikes are available to suit your requirements and needs. They do have different attributes and price tag. The most common type of bikes include:
Recumbent Exercise Bikes
Recumbent Exercise bikes are popular because of the comfort and drive features that it provides. There are various recumbent bikes available in the market that provides high-quality components that are durable, with the high comfort level and ease of use.
The main features of recumbent bikes available could be:
- LCD Display with Storage Tray
- Readouts may include Time, Heart Rate, Calories, Speed and Distance
- High Resistance System
- Tension System could vary from 8-15 Levels
- Secure Belt
- Self-Balancing pedals with Easy Adjust Straps
- Oversized Seat for maximum comfort with Level and Height Adjustments
- Multi-Position Handlebars
- 5-15 different workout
- Speed level and inclination level up to 20
Upright Exercise Bike
Upright exercise bikes provide the feel of a normal riding bike indoor, they are high on a level like a normal cycle, upright exercise bike available can have the following features:
- Height could be approximate 50-51 inches
- Various levels of workout up to 15
- Magnetic Resistance System
- LCD computer display with complete workout statistics including time, interval time, RPM, watts, distance, pulse, speed, calories, resistance
Interactive Exercise Bikes
These bikes too are trendy among the exercise bikes. These bikes give you to do extra while you work out to divert you from the fatigue. Interactive bikes link to various activities so that your workouts are more interesting and adventurous for you. Interactive bikes may include following features:
- Flat screen display on board PC so that you can play game while working out
- Earphones attached to listen to music
- Interactive Heart Rate monitoring and many more features depending on the manufacturer.
Continue to: Other Types of Exercise Bikes